EMPLOYMENT-BASED NON-PERMANENT RESIDENCY
CALL US TODAY AT (202) 759-7760 FOR A FREE ESTIMATE
Individuals who are interested in entering the United States temporarily must obtain a non-immigrant, non-permanent visa, according to the immigration law in our country. To get through the USCIS employment-based immigration process, you must have an employer file a petition on your behalf, which can be quite complicated. At The Fisher Legal Group, our Washington D.C. immigration attorneys are here to help you complete the process in order to find and obtain the visa which meets your needs.
The categories of non-immigrant visas include the following:
- B-1 visas: Intended for conventions, science or educational opportunities, or business consulting.
- F-1 visas: Intended for students who have been accepted into a student and exchange visitor program (SEVP) certified school.
- H visas: Intended for seasonal or temporary workers of agriculture, academic trainers, or medical trainees.
- I visas: Intended for foreign representatives of the media, including radio, film, or press.
- O-1 visas: Intended for foreign individuals who have proven extraordinary skill or abilities in athletics, business, arts, or science.
- P visas: Intended for artists, performers, entertainers, and internationally recognized athletes.
- Q visas: Intended for individuals involved in an international cultural exchange program.
- R-1 visas: Intended for workers who are coming into the U.S. for temporary religious work of any denomination.
- TN / NAFTA visas: Intended for qualified citizens of Canada or Mexico coming to the U.S. for work-related activities.
RETAIN THE SERVICES OF OUR WASHINGTON D.C. IMMIGRATION LAWYERS
Our legal team has represented thousands of cases over the years and is prepared to help you with your upcoming work visa application. If you are an American employer trying to gain access for a temporary worker or an individual out of the country, we are here to help.
Get your questions answered - Call for a free consultation or assessment of your
needs (202) 759-7760.