NEED ASSISTANCE WITH AN IMMIGRATION APPEAL?
HELPING YOU THROUGH THE PROCESS
As an immigrant living in the United States or trying to enter, it can be incredibly difficult to gain access to a visa or be granted permanent residency. If you have had your application or petition denied by the USCIS, do not give up hope. You may be able to appeal the decision to the Administrative Appeals Office (AAO) or the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA). Having our skilled Washington D.C. immigration attorneys at The Fisher Legal Group on your side can help improve your chances of success. Regardless of your individual circumstance, we are here to help in any way that we can.
- Can An Immigration Decision Be Appealed?
- If You’re Being Deported, Can You Still Appeal An Immigration Decision?
A few of the situations we may be able to help you with include:
- When you have been denied permanent residency or a visa because you have provided inaccurate or incomplete information
- When you wish to add evidence of your admissibility or clarify the existing evidence
- When you have been charged with immigration fraud
- When your case was denied because the law was incorrectly applied by the judge or your previous counsel was careless or negligent
WORK WITH OUR TRUSTED WASHINGTON D.C. IMMIGRATION LAWYERS – (202) 350-2571
Even if you are uncertain of the exact reason that your petition was denied, you can still take action. From the day you receive the notice of denial, you have 30 days to file your appeal. If you choose to have us help you with your appeal, we will attempt to show how the rejection was incorrect. Once the appeal has been filed, it is reviewed by the officer who denied the initial application. With thousands of cases under our belt, our firm has considerable experience helping immigrants to file their appeals.
Get your questions answered - Call for a free consultation or assessment of your
needs (202) 350-2571.