EMPLOYMENT-BASED PERMANENT RESIDENCY
CALL OUR IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS – SERVING WASHINGTON D.C.
Each year, the United States grants access to a limited number of individuals (around 140,000 for the entire fiscal year) under special circumstances. If you are seeking work-based permanent residency and are in need of dedicated advocacy for your application to gain access to the United States, we may be able to help you. At The Fisher Legal Group, we diligently assist immigrants through the entire process of obtaining a visa and pursuing a Green Card.
The five categories of permanent worker visas include the following:
- First Preference EB-1: The first preference classification is for individuals who have proven that they have exceptional abilities in athletics, science, art, education, or business, and researchers or professors who have outstanding accomplishments.
- Second Preference EB-2: The second preference classification is for individuals who have advanced degrees and exceptional ability in the arts, business, or science.
- Third Preference EB-3: The third preference classification is for individuals who are skilled workers or professionals with two or more years of job experience and possess an equivalent to a baccalaureate degree.
- Fourth Preference EB-4: The fourth preference is for individuals deemed “special immigrants” and includes religious workers, retired international organization employees, members of the press, and more.
- Fifth Preference EB-5: The fifth preference is for individuals who are high-profile business investors. Applicants in this category must invest a certain sum of money (usually $500,000 to $1,000,000) in a new business with at least 10 full-time U.S. employees.
REPRESENTATION YOU CAN RELY ON IN WASHINGTON D.C.
We would be happy to offer you a free consultation with one of our attorneys to discuss your application and how we can help. Don’t hesitate to reach out to our team to make an appointment with a Washington D.C. immigration attorney for the quality representation you deserve!
Get your questions answered - Call for a free consultation or assessment of your
needs (202) 350-2571.